Premium Lots for Sale in Bacalar Hottest Community Development.
Premium lots ranging from 800 m2 to 1800
Different payment methods available
Welcome to the hottest Bacalar luxury development, which is more than just a community; it's nestled in a tropical forest covering more than 245 hectares, with a large reserve of cedar and mahogany trees, all harboring a magnificent variety of flora and fauna.
This incredible project is made up of 3 phases. Each phase consists of 3 private residential lots ranging in size from 800 m2 to 1800 m2. Each residential enclave is a gated community comprising common areas consisting of a clubhouse with an infinity pool and sundecks, paddle & tennis courts, children's play area, and half basketball court.
The village also offers an array of amenities such as:
• Clubhouse with spa
• Common pool
• Coworking space
• Children’s playground area
• Nature park
• Organic garden
• Shopping pavilion.
As the lucky owner of a premium lot in this upmarket development, you’ll form part of an exclusive club at the Bacalar lagoon: an exceptional site where the jungle meets up with crystal-clear blue waters where you can enjoy boat rides and water activities.
Bacalar or Seven Colors Lagoon is located in the state of Quintana Roo, very close to Chetumal, the state capital. Its name comes from the Mayan word Bakhalal, meaning "near or surrounded by reeds". Circular in shape, the lagoon is shallow, allowing for a placid swimming environment.
This Magical Village in Quintana Roo is located next to a beautiful lagoon featuring seven shades of blue offering a perfect location for diving, swimming, and snorkeling. Bacalar was founded by the Mayans around 415 A.D. and known as Sian Ka'an Bakhalal.
Bacalar is also the gateway to the underwater caverns of various cenotes and natural springs as well as captivating Mayan archaeological sites covered by the ever-present jungle.
Distance to the most visited destinations in the region:
- 15 min. to Bacalar Lagoon
- 20 min. to downtown Bacalar Village
- 40 min. to Chetumal airport
- 50 min. to Mahahual
- 120 min. to Tulum.
Why invest in this development?
- One of the most biodiverse places in the world.
- Extensive plantation of majestic cedar and mahogany trees.
- Emphasis on nature protection and conservancy.
- Close to the beaches of Mahahual and Calderitas.
- Sustainable construction and out-of-sight, underground facilities.
- Majestic Lagoon of the Seven Colors.
- Environmentally aware urban development. .
- Bacalar forms part of Mexico’s Magical Villages network.
- A slice of heaven on the Costa Maya.
Come and secure your exclusive premium lot today in Bacalar Lagoon! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a piece of paradise. Contact us now to learn more and start building your dream home!